Are You Worried About Lead-Based Paint?
Children and pregnant women are at high risk of being affected by lead-based paint.
Because of the dangers this can cause, Johnson County Siding & Window Co. is proud to let you know that we are a lead-safe certified contractor.
- We are qualified to retrofit homes that were built prior to 1978. Before then, most homes were painted with lead-based paint.
- Children and families will be protected from the hazards caused by lead-based paints.
- We follow simple and effective lead-safe work practices to prevent children’s exposure to dangerous levels of lead.
- Our procedures will trigger no risk of lead poisoning.
- We have been thoroughly trained and certified to test for lead and to safely remove any lead-based products.
Are you worried about possible lead-based paint in your home? Contact Johnson County Siding & Window Co. in Olathe, KS as soon as possible!
Image from Hawaii.gov